Tēnā koutou katoa,
Today I joined the Google Vids group hosted by the wonderful Maria. I have had some basic practice with google vids but today I played around with adding music to my video. Here I am playing around with sequential cooking pictures.
Another thing that I enjoyed was learning about the avatars on Adobe Express. A lot of tamariki are shy to record their faces in videos while reading so this will be an alternative for those students. I thought I could use the avatars on adobe for rewindable learning and interactive tools on my class site.
Negatives: Adobe is slow. The search function for images doesn't give you want you want.. not accurate.
Mauri ora!
Kia ora Tiaira,
ReplyDeleteYour Te Tunu Kai Vid is a great start. The stock photos make it very easy.
Reember to lower the volume of the backing audio so we can hear you.
Ngā mihi,
Maria